ODYSSEY EXTREME SERIES AGM batteries for twice the overall power and three times the service life of conventional flooded lead acid batteries. Even at very low temperatures, ODYSSEY Extreme Series batteries have the power to provide engine-cranking pulses more than 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
Harris Battery partners with the globally recognized, industry leading battery manufacturers to bring you a complete line of Sealed AGM Deep Cycle Batteries for cyclic applications. Sealed Deep Cycle Absorbed Glass Mat batteries, also known as Traction batteries, are constructed to deliver maintenance-free run times and cycle life in demanding, high rate and deep cycle applications.
Connect with our battery application specialists to ensure the best brands and technologies for your equipment.
• Additional product configurations available with some models.
• Harris Battery provides responsible battery recycling services.
• Warranty references product application.
• Image and dimensions may differ from actual product available.
• Have a question? Contact us with your inquiry!
|BCI Group Size||34M|
|Cold Cranking Amps @ 0°F -18°C||850|
|Reserve Capacity @ 25 Amps||135|
|Kilowatt Hour Capacity||-|