Harris Battery partners with global industry leading battery manufacturers to offer Sealed AGM Starting Batteries designed to meet the growing demands of today’s vehicles and equipment.
Sealed AGM Starting technology can deliver high currents on demand and offers a maintenance-free service life.
ODYSSEY EXTREME SERIES AGM batteries for twice the overall power and three times the service life of conventional flooded lead acid batteries. Even at very low temperatures, ODYSSEY Extreme Series batteries have the power to provide engine-cranking pulses more than 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
Connect with our battery application specialists to ensure the best brands and technologies for your equipment.
• Additional product configurations available with some models.
• Harris Battery provides responsible battery recycling services.
• Warranty references product application.
• Image and dimensions may differ from actual product available.
• Have a question? Contact us with your inquiry!
|BCI Group Size||34/78|
|Cold Cranking Amps @ 0°F -18°C||850|
|Reserve Capacity @ 25 Amps||135|
|Kilowatt Hour Capacity||-|