The Auxiliary Motive Power Pack is a Harris Battery Custom Engineered Power Solution to provide mobile industrial power for original equipment manufacturing and warehouse mobile power. Using AMPP in your facility as portable standby and motive power can provide cost savings and promote safety in the warehouse environment. With the Multi -voltage (24V/36V/48V) design you can use the AMPP to move a wide range of electric vehicles during manufacturing and operations.
Connect with us for custom engineered solutions to maximum power and capacities for your equipment and facilities.
• Additional product configurations available with some models.
• Harris Battery provides responsible battery recycling services.
• Warranty references product application.
• Image and dimensions may differ from actual product available.
• Have a question? Contact us with your inquiry!
|Part #||24/36/48V AMPP|
|BCI Group Size||-|
|Cold Cranking Amps @ 0°F -18°C||-|
|Reserve Capacity @ 25 Amps||-|
|Kilowatt Hour Capacity||-|