Meet The Team
Filter By Team or Location. Click on photos to learn more about our team of dedicated battery experts who work tirelessly to provide quality solutions for your business. Contact Us Here
- Jerry HarrisOwnersBolivar, Ohio (HQ)CEOJerry founded Harris Battery in 1979 and his passion and ingenuity has been the driving force behind the company ever since. “Do more, be more, sell more” is Jerry’s motto and he continually strives for excellence in all aspects of the business. He is very committed to helping each and every employee reach their full potential. Jerry also enjoys spending time with family, their dogs and his cars.
- Chris HarrisOwnersBolivar, Ohio (HQ)PresidentHarris Battery has been part of Chris’s life since its inception in 1979. Chris started by cleaning the offices and once becoming old enough to drive, started working in the warehouse and doing deliveries. After graduating Walsh University, Chris served as CFO for 22 years. He is active serving on many community boards and together with his wife, enjoys supporting their son’s many activities.
- Sid GeibelOwnersBolivar, Ohio (HQ)CMO, General ManagerSid joined Harris Battery Company in 1982 as a Sales Manager and is now the Chief Marketing Officer and General Manager. Sid is a driving force behind the Sales Team at Harris and when not hard at work keeping his finger on the pulse of the business, enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
- John LevengoodOwnersBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Sales ManagerJohn started with Harris Battery as a Sales Representative in 2000, and was promoted to Sales Manager in 2016. John is responsible for helping Harris Battery Customers exceed their business objectives by providing leadership to the Sales Team. John has extensive experience in industrial motive power applications, and a long history of success in deep-cycle battery solutions. When not hard at work providing his knowledgeable training on battery technologies and application solutions, John can be found spending quality time with his wife and 3 children.
- Jim HoweySales ManagersNew Boston, MichiganRegional Sales Manager
Jim’s passion and positive attitude is infectious. Since joining Harris in 2004, Jim has filled many roles in the company’s expansion throughout the Mid-Western States. He’s a knowledgeable and high performing Senior Sales/Business Development Professional accredited with combining impeccable and award winning customer service with technical sales in the power industry. When not hard at work creating solutions in the Renewable Energy, Motive Power and Backup Power sectors, he enjoys quality time with his family and friends
- Dan LumppAccount ManagersBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Account Manager
Dan joined Harris Battery in 1989 and for nearly 3 decades has worked with our customers to solve their battery and power needs across a wide variety of industries. His attention to detail ensures the right solution for every opportunity. In his off time Dan and his wife enjoy going to see their sons perform music in many area venues and festivals.
- Chad MontgomeryAccounting & AdministrationBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Purchasing & Inventory Control Mgr.
Chad joined Harris Battery in 1995 and has served many operational and technical roles with the company throughout the years. As the Purchasing and Inventory Control Manager since 2005, Chad ensures that the Sales Team has impeccable product support. Chad is a big fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and also enjoys spending time with his wife and supporting the numerous activities of their children.
- Jennifer RennerAccounting & AdministrationBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Accounting Manager
Jennifer has been with Harris Battery since 2008 in her role as the Accounting Manager. Jennifer and her husband enjoy making wine, boating with their three kids, and backyard barbeques with friends and family. She is also enjoys watching NFL games and attending NASCAR races. Jennifer has also served as the Treasurer of the Dover Athletic Mother’s Club for the past three years.
- Dave RobertsonSales ManagersSomerset, PennsylvaniaRegional Sales Manager, East Coast
Dave joined Harris Battery in 1999, and has over 30 years in the battery industry. Dave’s expertise spans the automotive, commercial, deep cycle and renewable energy, battery types. Dave is also excited about offering his customers, the latest customer advantages from Harris Battery. Electric pallet jack and fork lift replacements, along with portable power units. When Dave is not traveling in his region, working with customers and his sales team, he can be found doing community service work at his local Fire/EMS department where he has been fire chief for the past 28 years.
- Ron RoweEngineering & TestingBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Senior Sales Engineer
Ron joined Harris Battery in 2014 after more than 15 years in the Electric Utility Industry in various capacities. Ron's passion is helping customers solve difficult technical challenges and identifying opportunities for process improvement. After work, Ron loves to spend time with his wife, Melissa, and young children, attending youth sports events, and enjoys golf.
- Bill SwongerSales ManagersBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Sales Manager, Bolivar
Bill joined Harris Battery as an account manager in 1992, making him a true Harris Battery Veteran. Bill has a Bachelor of Science and a degree in Journalism fom Kent State University. As the Sales Manager for our Bolivar location, Bill enjoys working closely with our customers and OEMs to solve their power needs with the best technology available. When not at work, Bill enjoys polishing and working on the family boat and boating on the inner lakes of Ohio, Ohio River and will be soon be venturing on to Sandusky Bay. He is also taking on a new hobby exploring new recipes on his Green Mountain Smoker Grill.
- Josh AllatzasCustomer CareBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Management Trainee
Joshua joined Harris Battery in October 2017. He is a people person and has an ability to listen to customer needs. he is currently providing support to the Customer Service and Warranty Departments. Joshua has a passion for technology and is currently developing an E-Catalog to better assist our customers. He ran cross at Malone University and joins other coworkers to represent Harris Battery Company at community Runs.
- Momodou BahEngineering & TestingBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Electrical Engineering Technologist
- Fredy CastilloLogistics & OperationsOntario, CaliforniaWarehouse Manager, Ontario
Fredy has been with Harris Battery since 2012 and manages the warehouse in Ontario, California. He immigrated to the United States at the age of 10 with his grand mom, brother and two sisters from Guatemala. In his spare time Fredy enjoys spending time with family and friends, hiking, going to the beach, playing sports and video games with his kids. Fredy is also an avid fan of football and basketball.
- Terry ForneyAccount ManagersSomerset, PennsylvaniaAccount Manager
- Butch MillerLogistics & OperationsSomerset, PennsylvaniaWarehouse Manager, Somerset
- Greg MitchellAccount ManagersSomerset, PennsylvaniaAccount Manager
- Tina PachmayerAccounting & AdministrationBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Accounts Receivable Manager
- Denise RichardsAccount ManagersBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Account Manager
Denise joined Harris Battery in 2016 as a CSR with a Bachelor’s in Business Management from Kent State University and a passion for friendly customer service. Denise is an efficient multitasker and helps our commercial and OEM customers identify and troubleshoot battery systems and applications and is also an organized sales and marketing coordinator. As a casual runner, Denise has represented Harris Battery at local fun runs during her travels and has participated in numerous community events.
- Kristen RolkoCustomer CareBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Inside Sales
Kristen joined Harris Battery in 2017 as a Customer Service Representative. Due to a strong background in the Service Industry, she is driven to provide overall customer satisfaction. In order to meet those customer needs, she is continuously receiving ongoing training from other HB team members to further expand her knowledge. In her spare time, Kristen enjoys outdoor activities, going to concerts, traveling and spending time with family, friends and three dogs.
- Fred ShookLogistics & OperationsBolivar, Ohio (HQ)QC & Warranty Manager
Fred joined Harris Battery in 2008 in the warehouse, raising the bar on shipping and receiving efficiencies. His best practices for warehouse coordination are now put to good use as the Quality Control and Warranty Manager for the entire organization. Fred served in the US Army for eight years and enjoys the outdoors in his spare time.
- Mike SmithLogistics & OperationsBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Warehouse Manager, Bolivar
- James TrimbleLogistics & OperationsValley View, OhioWarehouse Manager, Valley View
- Kayla TroxellAccounting & AdministrationBolivar, Ohio (HQ)Accounting Clerk
Kayla joined Harris Battery in 2016 as a Customer Service Representative. Kayla's organizational skills are now shared between the Logistics Coordinator and Accounts Payable Clerk positions. In her free time Kayla enjoys attending the Cleveland Indians Baseball games and spending time with her German Shorthaired Pointer "Magnolia."
- Rodney YoungAccount ManagersSomerset, PennsylvaniaAccount Manager
Rodney joined Harris Battery in 2012 as a specialist in logistics. When is not managing the team at the Folcroft Distribution Center with his fun-loving attitude, he can be found enjoying his ATV outdoors with his family or waiting for football season to begin so he can follow his beloved Washington Redskins.
- Bill ZitnikSales ManagersValley View, OhioSales Manager, Valley View
Bill was a customer of Harris Battery Company for many years before joining the company in 2004. Bill started working for HBC after being impressed with the relationships they build with their customers and staff. Bill is now the Sales Manager for the Valley View Location and continues to build strong relationships with the customers and prospects that he comes into contact with on a daily basis.