Security Telecom and Emergency Backup
Batteries for Standby, Telecom and Security Backup
Harris Battery carries a wide selection of batteries for emergency lighting, security and fire alarms, remote monitoring, telecom repeater station backup and scientific instruments. We partner with leading Sealed Lead Acid manufacturers to supply building maintenance contractors and battery suppliers with maximum design flexibility, easy handling and longer service life in their important job of ensuring that when the power goes out, the backup battery performs.
Harris Battery standby, telecom and security battery products provide emergency power to a load when the input power source, typically main power, fails. Harris Battery supplies hospitals, office buildings, universities, municipal facilities, residential apartments and homes with products to comply with facilities management certifications and guidelines:
- Multiple sizes of absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology with rugged case design for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction for safe operation
- SLA types are approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A. and F.A.A certified
- Models available with U.L. recognition under file number MH 20845
- CE certified products available
Harris Battery also supplies batteries for auxiliary or emergency power systems and standby generator configurations. The near-instantaneous protection from input power interruptions protects your equipment and provides a sufficient standby power source to properly shut down the protected equipment. In facility safety and management supply, Harris Battery has you covered with the range of battery types for multiple exit signs, egress lighting and alarm backup systems.